Tuna breakfast muffins |Keeping it Real

Monday, February 13, 2017

Tuna breakfast muffins

I call these breakfast muffins, but they really work well for a snack between meals or for a healthy lunch  together with a salad and some fruit. They are very easy and quick to make too, which for me is always a plus.

Tuna breakfast muffins


Ingredients: 
  • 200 grams of canned tuna
  • 250 grams of flour
  • 100 gof butter or margarine
  • 6 eggs 
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder 
  • 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley (optional)
  • salt and pepper for seasoning

Tuna breakfast muffins


Instructions:
  • Mix all ingredients together

Tuna breakfast muffins

  • Place batter on greased muffin or cupcake tins and place in the oven at about 180ยบ C for 20-25 minutes until cooked

Tuna breakfast muffins

  • Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for a few minutes and serve while still slightly warm

Tuna breakfast muffins


They are delicious and very, very easy to make.


http://keepingitrreal.blogspot.com.es/p/blog-page_11.html


Happy Monday,

keeping it real, craft blog


19 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I've never thought of fish in a muffin like this. I just might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. interesting! I would have never thought to use fish in muffins. Thanks for sharing with us at Together on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your muffin recipe with us at Together on Tuesdays. I love tuna, so maybe I would love these, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, for hosting and for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  4. I'm a huge fan of tuna, but I've never thought about adding it to a muffin mix. I've got to give this a try, thank you so much Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I hope you like them too if you try the recipe!

      Delete
  5. Tuna in a muffin - what a unique concept - It's intriguing and I think I need to try it. Maybe with salmon too! Thanks for sharing on the What's for Dinner link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yes, salmon sounds like a wonderful alternative!

      Delete
  6. What an interesting treat!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not used to measuring in grams...how would that convert to cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it's the habit of using European measures. I think one cup is about 240 grams, but you can google for an exact conversion.

      Delete
  8. I do love savoury muffins but have not tried tuna ones before. Thank you for sharing with #CookBlogShare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty, for hosting and for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Teresa, What a unique and fabulous idea! I bet these are delicious!! Pinning to share. Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing your posts with us this week at Brag About It! Have a great week ahead!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete