No clutter in 2015: week 30 update |Keeping it Real

Thursday, July 30, 2015

No clutter in 2015: week 30 update



OK, so I'm glad to report that I've accomplished almost everything I set out to do last week!


I've cleaned out and straightened the guest room, got rid of the last bag of items marked for donation and we also started painting the living room (ran out of paint in the meantime, so we need to get more to finish the ceiling before painting the walls).

As for craft projects, the only thing I finished were the scented ornaments, but since I had started them before Christmas last year and then left them half made on top of a pile of similarly fated projects, I guess they count as decluttering too...

Plans for next weekend? I'm going not to be too ambitious this time and just compromise on moving ahead with painting the living room to be able to put furniture, curtains, rugs and the like back in their rightful places as soon as possible. 

If if have time, I would like to try to remove a few more projects from the unfinished-objects-pile, but I'm keeping my expectations low for now. Anyway, whatever the outcome, I'll be sure to share it here next week!

In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your week, 


4 comments:

  1. Good job getting everything done that you set out to do last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this in the summer time!! I am getting tired just reading this! Good for you Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm totally not productive during the winter months. I guess it has something to do with the fact that you have less daylight hours. If I have any big projects, I need to tackle them during spring/summer!

      Delete